Napoli Name Koulibaly Price
Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester City are all interested in the Senegal defender.
If you want to sign Kalidou Koulibaly, prepare to splash the cash.
Koulibaly is one of the most sought-after defenders in Europe and clubs are expected to come calling at the end of the season.
Teams from Spain, England, Germany and France are queuing up.
Real Madrid and Barça sit up as Napoli set Koulibaly fee
Napoli are ready to accept €99million (£85m) for star defender Kalidou Koulibaly, according to Corriere dello Sport.
Koulibaly is reportedly wanted by Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester City.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis is apparently unwilling to accept anything less than the price mentioned.
Man Utd boss Solskjaer ‘sends personal scout’ to watch Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa – son of iconic striker Enrico https://t.co/z0P49UbaC2
— The Sun Football ⚽ (@TheSunFootball) February 28, 2020
Manchester United eyeing Chiesa
– United are monitoring Fiorentina and Italy star Federico Chiesa, reports the Daily Mail. The 22-year-old winger has previously been linked to Juventus and Inter.
– Calciomercato journalist Fabrizio Romano says Juventus are set to meet with striker Gonzalo Higuaín to discuss his future in Turin. The 32-year-old is out of contract in 2021.
– Reports in the UK suggest Arsenal’s Europa League exit has jeopardised their transfer plans. Mikel Arteta and the Gunners had reportedly lined up moves for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano, Bayer Leverkusen centre-back Jonathan Tah and Gent striker Jonathan David. However, the loss of income could damage Arsenal’s plans.
– Fiorentina midfielder Gaetano Castrovilli is being pursued by Serie A rivals Inter, reports Calciomercato.
– Atlético Madrid are eyeing a surprise swoop for Chelsea’s Willian, claims Tuttomercatoweb. Willian will be available on a free transfer when his contract expires at the end of the season.
The Brazilian is yet to recommit to Chelsea. Barcelona, Tottenham and Russian outfit Lokomotiv Moscow have been credited with an interest.